- 1970 Outdoor exhibition Moonah, Tasmania.
- 1976 Studio: Charters Towers, Queensland.
- 1977 Exhibition Long Gallery Hobart.
- 1980 Paintings displayed Palette Gallery Hobart.
- 1981 Exhibition Centre Point Hobart.
- 1985 Exhibition Palette Gallery Hobart.
- 1987 - 1991 Studio: North Hobart, Tasmania.
- 1988 Hobart City Art Award: finalist
- 1990 Contributor: sculpture exhibition Long Gallery
- 1990 Hobart City Art Award: finalist
- 1990 Accepted to Tasmania Arts artists database
- 1991 Contributor: "Wave Piercing Art" Long Gallery
- 1991 Contributor: Trades and Labour Council Exhibition, Hobart.
- 1991 Contributor: Cadbury Schweppes Sculpture Exhibition Claremont, Tasmania.
- 1992 Studio: Newtown, Hobart, Tasmania.
- 1994 Studio: Gold Coast, Queensland.
- 1995 - 2000 Studio: South Hobart, Tasmania.
- 1996 - 1999 Works displayed and sold at Salamanca Arts and Crafts Market, Hobart, Tasmania.
- 1997 Major outdoor mural (medical theme) commissioned by Doctor JKF Von Schmidt, South Hobart.
- 1997 Internal house mural (wine cellar theme) commissioned by Doctor Damien Hope, West Hobart.
- 1998 Battery Point Art Prize: finalist
- 2001 -- 2017 Studio: Springbrook Mountain, Gold Coast, Queensland.
- 2011 - 2012 Indigenous Arts Development Officer, Bundaberg, Queensland.
- 2018 -
- 2001 BA Comparative Studies, Deakin.
- 2002 Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment.
In unison with his art, Round has worked as a trainee nurse, a solider(RAR), a teacher, an IT tecnician. An opal miner, bushman and prospector.
*syringe painting technique
Details of how this works will be revealed at a later date.